Cummins Inc. Drilling Account Manager in Calgary, Alberta
CumminsWestern Canada is an exclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’slargest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in powergeneration technology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees acrossWestern Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customerswith solutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwesterncanada.cummins.com.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of adynamic team, we currently have an opening for a Drilling Account Manager to bebased out of Edmonton or Calgary.Reporting to theGeneralSales Manager Oil and Gasyou will be responsiblefor developing market share and support for products sold in Western Canada’sdrilling market while building relationships, growing sales profitability andworking with Cummins Western Canada Oil & Gas branch teams.Additional responsibilities are described below:
- Drivegrowth through focused direct sales activities as well as taking the lead onall drilling accounts
- Developmentof unique marketing strategies for the drilling market with support from theMarketing Manager
- Identifycompetitors, perform competitive analysis and act as a resource to theorganization for relevant competitive information
- Workwith the Oil & Gas team and branches to expand parts, service and rebuildbusiness opportunities within the drilling sector
- Ensurethat customer service expectations are met working jointly with the branchlocations
- LeadSynchronized Business Planning forecasting/process as related to drilling,working together with SBP team and General Sales Manager Oil and Gas
- Developmentof customer support plans
- Monthly,quarterly, annual reporting as well as development of a 5 year business plan
- RepresentingCummins Western Canada trade shows and Cummins functions
- 5+years of Drilling/Energy Industry knowledge with Diesel Engine and PowerGeneration related experience
- Mechanicalor Operational background within the energy sector
- Professionalbackground in customer management and sales
- Backgroundin Prime Power would be considered an asset
- Strongcomputer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strongpresentation skills
- Ableto demonstrate consistently the ability to establish rapport, meet commitmentsand develop effective working relationships
- Abilityto multitask and coordinate multiple customer requests at any time
- Excellentorganizational and time management skills
- Abilityto travel within Western Canada and U.S.A., extensive travel will be arequirement of the position
- Otherduties, as assigned
This position will work Monday– Friday.Cummins Western Canada offers competitivewages, a variable pay program, benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan,and opportunities for development and career advancement. If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: November 10, 2016
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: Drilling Account Manager
Date Posted: 01/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1372