Cummins Inc. Field Service Advisor in Calgary, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of adynamic team, ourCalgaryBranch has an opening for a Field Service Advisor Reporting tothe Field Service Supervisor you will be responsible formultiple of duties with customer repairs and preventativemaintenance with solid communication and customer service skills.Additionalresponsibilities are described below.
* Responsibilities: *
- Collectthorough customer, site, unit, and complaint information
- Maintaina detailed monthly schedule of events
- Ensureroot cause documentation and confirm issue resolution
- Research, investigate and advise on properrepair procedures to assist technician with issue resolution
- Investigatepayment responsibility and any applicable coverages and manage final paymentcollection
- Communicatewith customers in a friendly, professional manner, both on the phone and inemail
- Handledifficult customer situations with empathy and professionalism
- Openand close work orders, quote/estimates, and warranty claims
- Createdetailed job plans
- Useproblem solving skills to overcome technical challenges
- Understanddepartmental metrics and contribute to performance goals
- Prefersto work in a team environment
* Position Requirements: *
- Preference will be given to those withat least 2-3 years’ experience in a service writer or service advisor position.
- Great organizational skills
- Good customer service and soft skills
- Must be able to multi-task severalconsecutive tasks accurately
- Strong computer skills (BMS, typing, MSOffice; especially basic Excel navigation)
- Ability to make decisions and focusunder pressure
- Ability to understand Engine orGenerator product, or, if lacking experience, ability to effectively engageresources to understand Engine or Generator products
Excellent phone manner. Able to managethe customer interaction in a positive way.
Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- Otherduties, as assigned
This position will work Monday– Friday. Please note that any futureshift changes that may occur are made in accordance with the terms andconditions of employment.
CumminsSales & Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement. * If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now” above! *
Internal Close Date:May 20, 2017 _ Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire. _
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted