Cummins Inc. HR Advisor in Calgary, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
Cummins Sales and Service - Western Canada has an immediateopening for an experienced HumanResources Advisor located in our Calgary location. Reporting to the Human Resource Leader, the position will beprimarily responsible for providing generalist human resources support to anassigned client group in Calgary, Lloydminster, Lethbridge, Regina, Saskatoon,Winnipeg and Kenora;.
- Resolving conflicts and providing coaching andcounseling on human resources matters;
- Conducting and documenting investigations forassigned client group;
- Providing employee development expertise;
- Adhere and support leadership to the Calgaryunion contract;
- Ensuring compliance with employment /provincial standards and adherence to human resources policies and procedures;
- Communicating and consulting on all areas ofhuman resources including compensation, staffing, organizational development,employee and labour relations, and performance management;
- Bea champion of culture – partner with managers and employees to cultivate apositive and collaborative working environment;
- Assistin initiating change management procedures and integration processes;
- Other HR duties as required.
- Degree in Human Resources Management orequivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an HR Advisorposition
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationshipmanagement skills
- Ability to work remotely, independently and aspart of a team
- Previousdemonstrated experience communicating and consulting on all areas of humanresources including compensation, staffing, organizational development,employee and labour relations, and performance management
- Exceptionalorganization and planning skills with a demonstrated ability to juggle multipleprojects and priorities effectively with a strong attention to detail
- Changemanagement skills/experience.
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
- StrongPC skills (Outlook; MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previousexperience supporting multiple locations an asset
This position will workMonday – Friday day with the potential of having to work late or an afternoonshift. Please note that any future shift changes that may occur are made inaccordance with the terms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program, benefitspackage, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development andcareer advancement. If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now” above!
Internal Close Date: November 19,2016 Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted
Job Title: HR Advisor
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 09/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1377