Cummins Inc. On-Highway Business Representative in Calgary, Alberta
CumminsSales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for CumminsInc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and aglobal leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches and over700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
The Calgary branchcurrently has an opening for an On-Highway Business Representative coveringSouthern Alberta market. Reporting to the General Sales Manager – On-Highway youwill be responsible for the developing market share and improving Dealer andend-user customer satisfaction, expanding Cummins Sales & Service - WesternCanada customer base and supporting the accounts and products sold in the SouthernAlberta trading area.
Additionalresponsibilities are described below.
- IncreaseAutomotive engine market share and Dealer satisfaction measurements
- Developand implement key account plans
- Developand maintain customer database with internal CRM system Siebel
- Managementand development of call schedule for proper coverage
- Maintaininga balance between cold calls and existing accounts
- Ensureall elements of the Scorecard and Automotive Initiatives are completed
- Participationin Customer & Industry events
- FleetAccount Sales & Support
- DealerAccount Sales & Support
- 3-5years of sales or customer relations experience, with a strong background inrelated principles
- Provenability to achieve goals and targets
- Dieselengine and technical knowledge is an asset
- Abilityto multitask and coordinate multiple customer requests at any time
- Excellentorganizational and time management skills
- Goodrelationship building skills
- Shouldhave strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- Strongcommunicator with superior presentation skills
- Abilityto travel as required
- Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- Otherduties, as assigned
- Commitmentto customer service
This position is Monday – Friday; as acommission-based role travel and overtime is often part of the job. Please notethat any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordance with theterms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Sales &Service – Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program, benefitspackage, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development andcareer advancement.. If you’re ready to turbochargeyour career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: December 10, 2016
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: On-Highway Business Representative
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 30/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1391