Cummins Inc. PG Inside Sales in Calgary, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service - Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
TheCalgaryBranch has an opening for a Power Generation Standby Inside SalesRepresentative covering the Southern Alberta market. Reporting to the PG Standbybusiness unit leader you will be responsible preparation for standby quotes,documentation for the projects team and assisting the outside sales team in seekingopportunities through various databases. Other duties and responsibilities areas follows:
- Meet AOP goals for quotes/month and win/loss percentage byproviding high quality quotes in the timeframe required to meet deadlines.
- Provide background information to the outside sales representativeto present the quote to customers at a professional and high quality level.
- Attend all sales and team meetings
- Join outside sales members from time to time on engineering calls,lunch & learns, site visits and visits to third party suppliers
- Work with the Power Generation Business Unit leader on determiningbest practices including providing data for “lost sales”
- Assist outside sales in all aspects of reporting includingPowerCom clean up as well as improving all core processes through integratedmeetings
- Following works plans that are compliant with Cummins SalesRequirements
- All other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Knowledge of AC power, power generation, and power generationmarket in Alberta is an asset.
- Electrical or Engineering courses or work experience will be consideredan asset
- Strong Window software and math skills are essential
- Must have strong problem solving, time management andcommunication skills
- Extremely well organized, able to present complex issues/ideas tomulti-levels of the organization and work on multiple tasks at once
- New hire PG Sales training and STAR sales/install training will berequired upon acceptance of this position
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous inside sales would be beneficialfor this position
This position is Monday – Friday, potential oftravel could be expected as part of the job. Please note that any future shiftchanges that may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions ofemployment.
Cummins Sales andService - Western Canada offers a competitive wages and benefits package,employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development and careeradvancement. . If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit yourresume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: November 19, 2016
Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identifyyourself as an internal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: PG Inside Sales
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 09/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1381