Cummins Inc. Service Advisor in Calgary, Alberta
CumminsWestern Canada is an exclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’slargest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in powergeneration technology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees acrossWestern Canada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customerswith solutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwesterncanada.cummins.com.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, ourCalgaryBranch has an opening for a Service Advisor (12 monthcontract) with a strong focus on customer service.Reporting to the assistant Service Manager,you will be responsible for service writing duties such as scheduling customerrepairs.Additional responsibilities aredescribed below.
- Preparingwork orders, customer estimates, invoices and reports as required
- Schedulingcustomer repairs and preventative maintenance
- Creating,entering and closing warranty claims
- Meetingand greeting customers in a friendly professional manner
- Communicatingwith customers in all aspects of the repair process
- Openingand closing repair orders and creating job plans
- Workingclosely with technicians, supervisors, and managers so that work orders arecompleted in an accurate and timely manner
- Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- World Class customerservice mentality required
- Solid organizationskills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work well ina team
- Should have anunderstanding of engine operation
- Strong computer skills(MS Office)
- Have excellent phonemanner and able to work with customers directly
- BMS claims processingexperience an asset
- Flexibility with respectto working hours
- Other duties, asassigned This position will workMonday – Friday day with the potential of having to work late or an afternoonshift. Please note that any future shift changes that may occur are made inaccordance with the terms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Western Canada offers competitivewages, a bonus program, benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, andopportunities for development and career advancement. If you’re ready toturbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
Internal Close Date: November 7,2016 Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted
Job Title: Service Advisor
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 02/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1375