Cummins Inc. Field Service Coordinator in Clairmont, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
TheGrande PrairieBranch has an opening for a Field ServiceCoordinator.Reporting to the Service Manager,this role will beprimarily responsible for all processes in coordinating multiplefield services, including scheduling, building work plans andinvoicing, while providing excellent communication and service to Cummins’customers.
Additionalresponsibilities are described below.
- Gather accurate information andpreparecustomer estimates based on equipment location, travel time and troubleshootingresults
- Schedule customer repairs with technicians
- Build work plans by collaboratingwith technicians and parts personnel and following Cummins’ processes
- Accurately enter and update allservice information for work order and invoicing purposes on Cummins’ BMSsoftware
- Continuallycommunicate with customers and technicians throughout the work process
- Inform customers of preventativemaintenance programs to prevent future repairs
- Create, enter, monitor and closewarranty claims
Other duties, as assigned Position Requirements:
2 years’ experience in an automotiveor heavy equipment service role
- Must haveexcellentcustomer serviceandscheduling skills
- Musthave strong computer, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with CumminsBMS software would be considered an asset
- Experiencewith diesel engines in agricultural, industrial and/or oil field equipmentrepairs and service would be an asset
- Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- This positionwill work 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please note that any futureshift changes that may occur are made in accordance with the terms andconditions of employment.Cummins Sales& Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement. If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submityour resume by clicking “Apply Now”!
Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted