Cummins Inc. Service Advisor in Clairmont, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of adynamic team, ourGrande PrairieBranch has an opening for a Service Advisor with astrong focus on customer service.Reportingto the Service Manager, you will primarily be responsible for duties such aspreparing and completing work orders and scheduling customer repairs.
Additionalresponsibilities are described below.
- Workingwith the Service Writer to meet and greet customers in a friendly andprofessional manner
- Openingand closing repair orders in conjunction with the Service Writer, ensuringaccurate and required information.
- Controllingwork orders, creating job plans, customer estimates, invoices and reports
- Coordinatingand providing the scheduled work assignments to the technicians
- Workingclosely with technicians, Parts department, shop leads and managers to ensurethat work orders are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Overseeingappointments and scheduling customer repairs and preventative maintenance
- Creating,entering and closing warranty claims
- Attending regular weekly safety talks, shopmeetings and required developmental and safety training
- Other related duties, as assigned
- 3 years of Service Advisor experiencein an automotive truck orheavy equipment setting
- Diesel engine knowledge is a requirement
- Excellent customer service skills are required
- Must have strong computer skills using MS Suite
- Strong interpersonal communication skills arerequired
- Must have the ability to travel for training 1to 5 days at a time, if required.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s L icence
- Musthave solid organizational skills, the ability to multitask and to work underpressure
- Musthave the ability to work well in a team environment
- Commitment to promoting and supporting a safeworkplace
- Warrantyclaims processing experience would be consideredan assetThis position currentlyworks Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please note that any futureshift changes that may occur are made in accordance with the terms andconditions of employment.
Cummins Sales &Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program, benefitspackage, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development andcareer advancement.
If you’re ready toturbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted