Cummins Inc. Shipper Receiver in Clairmont, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of adynamic team, ourGrande PrairieBranch has an opening for a Shipper Receiver. Reportingto the Parts Manager, you will be responsible for picking and shipping partsand receiving orders.
Additional responsibilities are describedbelow.
- Loading and unloading daily deliveries
- Receiving and shipping engine cores
- Performing cycle counts
- Picking parts & ensuring the fillquantity of daily pick tickets
- Preparing proper packaging &shipping of daily pick tickets.
- Ensuring parts bin locations areefficient, bin assignment for new inventory,keeping daily reports in order
- Calling customers for special orderparts
- Keeping all areas and equipment of the shippingreceiving areas and parts department clean and organized.
- Process returned goods authorizationsand core returns
- Pick up parts for shop not supplied byparts department
- Parts delivery support as required.
- Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- 2 years of experiencein a Shipping and Receiving role
- Strongorganizational, communication and attention to detail skills
- Mustbe able to working independently
- Mustbe able to lift 50lbs
- DriversLicence Class 5
- Forklift ticket certification would be an asset (will train)
- Otherduties, as assignedThis position will be 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.,Monday to Friday to start, during training. Please note that any future shift(s)will be determined and made in accordance with the terms and conditions ofemployment.CumminsSales & Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement. If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now” above! Internal Close Date:May 15, 2017
Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted