Cummins Inc. Technician In-Shop in Clairmont, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, ourGrande PrairieBranch has an opening for a Shop Technician. Reportingto the Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing in-shop servicerepair and maintenance to all Cummins product lines.
Additionalresponsibilities are described below.
Providingexcellent customer service by delivering quality repairs and maintenance to allCummins customers
Electronicengine troubleshooting, rebuilding/repairing and performing maintenance on allcustomer equipment
- Accuratelyplacing labor on the correct repair plan
- Providedocumentation ofwork performed withaccurate, timely and consistent data on work orders
- Adherenceto all safety rules and procedures
Otherduties, as assigned Position Requirements:
Commitment to promoting and supporting a safe workplace
- Must be Red Sealcertified in either Heavy Duty or Commercial Transport trade to work in theGrande Prairie area.
- Must have engine,transmission, clutch, driveline, axle and brake repairs experience
- Musthave a basic knowledge of computer skills and be able to complete repair orderand failure report paperwork
- Excellent customerservice skills
- Motivated team playerwith strong organization and communication skills
- Self-starter with theability to work unsupervised
- Must have a validdriver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
- Familiarity with CumminsQuickServe/Insite software considered an asset
- Cumminshigh horsepower experience would be an asset.
- CVIPlicense considered an asset.
- PowerGeneration experience would be an asset.
This position will work tenhour shifts, four days per week, with working days rotating every two weeks.Please note that any future shift changes thatmay occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of employment.
CumminsSales & Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement.
If you’re ready toturbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
Internal Close Date:May 15, 2017
Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted