Cummins Inc. FINANCE SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST - SENIOR in Columbus, Indiana
FINANCE SYSTEMS SUPPORT ANALYST - SENIOR
Finance Systems Support Analyst - Senior
Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable, innovative thinkers who are developing their careers within a diverse, inclusive, empowering environment.
Learn more about this role and how you can begin Working Right .
Our Corporate Business Unit delivers reliable, durable, high performing products to our global partners. Working in an innovative space, you’ll develop high tech solutions that will fuel your advanced career skill set and empower you to own your career. Our integrated businesses demand the talents and creativity of individuals with a wide range of skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity in Columbus, Indiana for a Finance Systems Support Analyst – Senior. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading projects.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- _ Supports a specific finance system as the business unit or functional subject matter expert and/or system administrator; responsible for the maintenance of a critical finance system.
- _ Understands financial, accounting, and treasury concepts and applies them to finance systems.
- _ Collaborates with finance leaders and subject matter experts within the business unit or organization to support information needs of the business.
- _ Identifies and leads finance systems improvement projects within the business unit or corporate function that they support.
- _ Partners with Information Technology teams and project management specialists to develop, test and deliver Finance Systems solutions.
- _ Assists end-users in developing customized reports and ad hoc analysis.
- _ Identifies, evaluates and documents internal controls in a business process; understands the company’s approach to internal controls.
- _ Trains end-users in order to expedite adoption of new system solutions.
- _ Coaches and mentors finance systems analysts.
Skills and Experience Required:
Intermediate level of relevant work experience required. Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Financials/ERP, and/or Hyperion applications or similar reporting platforms is preferred.
Applying Change Management methodologies and tools to site teams and processes
Supporting Training analysis and content review processes
Leading functional site deployments utilizing standard project management methodologies
Required Education, Licenses or Certifications
College, university, or equivalent degree required.
Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly rate commensurate with experience . Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity to start your career with Cummins today. careers.cummins.com
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: http://connect.find.ly/cummins
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Corporate Office Building
Job Type Experienced - Professional / Office
Recruitment Job Type Professional - Experienced
Job Posting Jul 5, 2017, 10:17:18 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 17000366