Cummins Inc. Technician Field Service - Fort Hills in Fort McMurray, Alberta
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Cummins Western Canada has an opening for a Field Service Technician based inCamp for Fort Hills reporting to the Fort McMurray Branch.Reporting to the Industrial Service Manager,the position will beprimarily responsible for providing mobile service repair capability to Cumminscustomers in Fort Hills. Other responsibilities include:
* Responsibilities: *
- Provide technical expertise toservice and repair Cummins engines.
- Assist Customers withrepairs/maintenance to their equipment when required
- Document failures with enginesthrough failure report forms and processes
- Provide customers with engineinspection reports and maintenance recommendations
- Document work performed withaccurate, timely and consistent trip reports
- Technicians are to maintain aprofessional image of themselves with conduct and appearance
- Maintain all Cummins trucks andtooling to a high standard of cleanliness and good working order
- Maintain accurate stock counts anddocument the use of Remote Parts supplied by Cummins
* Requirements: *
- Musthold a valid HD Mechanic Red Seal certification.
- High Horse Power (HHP) certified isan asset
- As a northern shift rotation youmust have the ability to reside in Camp during the 7 days on shift.
- Able to work with little supervisionand be a motivated self-starter
- Must have a positive attitude and beable to communicate effectively with customers and CWC management
- Must have a valid driver’s licenseand clean drivers abstract
- Physically and mentally able to workin challenging physical outdoor environment
Ability to pass a pre-employmentdrug and alcohol test, medical exam and criminal background check
This position will work a shift rotation on 7 days on and 7days off. Technicians will travel out of a major city (Edmonton and Calgary).Please note that any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordancewith the terms and conditions of employment.
CumminsSales & Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement. * If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now” above! *
Internal Close Date: September 29, 2017 _ Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire. _
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted