Cummins Inc. Technician Field Service in Lethbridge, Alberta
CumminsSales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for CumminsInc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and aglobal leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches and over700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Ifyou are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, our LethbridgeBranch has an opening for a Field Service Technician.Reporting to the Service Manager, you will beresponsible for providing top quality field service and repairs to ourcustomers.Additional responsibilitiesare described below.
- Providetechnical expertise to service and repair Cummins engines
- Utilizecomputers/software in the process of diagnostic work
- Provide excellent customer service to allCummins customers
- Workclosely with other technicians and customer service representatives
- Maintainall CWC tooling to a high standard of cleanliness and working order
- Leadby example while applying Cummins Western Canada’s safety policies andprocedures.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Must hold a valid Heavy Duty Mechanic orCommercial Transport Journeyman Red Seal certification.
- Prior training on Diesel engine platforms, HighHorse Power (HHP), Mining, or Natural Gas experience is considered an asset
- Previous Power Generation experience incontrols (AC/DC), PLC’s, Switchgear paralleling equipment, and remote networksis an asset
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a cleanDriver’s Abstract
- Must participate in on call rotation and workovertime as required
- Must be able to work from a field service truckin all weather conditions
- Must have excellent customer service skills anda strong focus on safety
- Must be a strong team player who is able towork unsupervised
- Must possess solid organizational andcommunication skills
This position will work 5 days on, 2 days off, 8hours per day, as per shift rotation. Please note that any future shift changesthat may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions ofemployment.
Cummins Sales andService - Western Canada offers a competitive wages and benefits package,employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development and careeradvancement.
If you’re ready to turbocharge your career,submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now”!
InternalClose Date: July 30, 2017
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.