Cummins Inc. Technician Field Service in Sparwood, British Columbia
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
TheSparwoodBranch has an opening for a Technician – Field Service.Reporting to the Field Service Manager youwill be responsible for:
* Responsibilities: *
- Troubleshootingand repairing of all Cummins engine platforms
- Utilizingcomputers/software in the process of diagnostic work
- Workingclosely with other technicians and customer service representatives
- Providingexcellent customer service to all Cummins customers
- Otherduties, as required
* Position Requirements: *
- Musthold a valid Red Seal Journeyman qualification in Heavy Duty, consideration to3rdor 4thyear apprentices with experience within theIndustry.
- Priortraining on the Diesel engine platforms, High Horse Power (HHP), Mining, orNatural Gas experience is considered an asset
- Previouspower generation experience in controls (AC/DC), PLC’s, Switchgear parallelingequipment, and remote networks is an asset
- Strongteam player who is able to work unsupervised
- Solidorganization and communication skills
- Musthave a valid driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
- Must beable to work from a field service truck in all weather conditions
- Excellentcustomer service skills
- Strongfocus on customer service excellence and putting safety first in everything youdo
- Mustparticipate in an on call rotation and work overtime as required
* This position will work 4 days on 4 days off –10 hour days as per shift rotation. Please note that any future shift changesthat may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions ofemployment.*
Cummins Sales andService - Western Canada offers a competitive wages and benefits package,employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development and careeradvancement. If you’re ready toturbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
* We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted. *