Cummins Inc. Technician Field Service in Sparwood, British Columbia
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
TheSparwoodBranch has an opening for a Technician – Field Service.Reporting to the Field Service Manager youwill be responsible for:
- Troubleshootingand repairing of all Cummins engine platforms
- Utilizingcomputers/software in the process of diagnostic work
- Workingclosely with other technicians and customer service representatives
- Providingexcellent customer service to all Cummins customers
- Musthold a valid Red Seal Journeyman qualification in Heavy Duty, consideration to3rdor 4thyear apprentices with experience within theIndustry.
- Priortraining on the Diesel engine platforms, High Horse Power (HHP), Mining, orNatural Gas experience is considered an asset
- Previouspower generation experience in controls (AC/DC), PLC’s, Switchgear parallelingequipment, and remote networks is an asset
- Strongteam player who is able to work unsupervised
- Solidorganization and communication skills
- Musthave a valid driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract
- Must beable to work from a field service truck in all weather conditions
- Excellentcustomer service skills
- Strongfocus on customer service excellence and putting safety first in everything youdo
- Mustparticipate in on call rotation and work overtime as required
- Otherduties, as assignedThis position will work 4 days on 4 days off –10 hour days as per shift rotation. Please note that any future shift changesthat may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Sales andService - Western Canada offers a competitive wages and benefits package,employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development and careeradvancement.
If you’re ready toturbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: April 24, 2017
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.