Cummins Inc. Delivery Driver in Surrey, British Columbia
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, ourSurreyBranch has an opening for a Parts Delivery Driver. Reporting tothe PG Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing pick-up anddelivery support for the Power Generation Service Department.
Additional responsibilities are describedbelow.
- Pick-upparts from vendors and other Cummins locations
- Deliverparts to different Cummins locations as required
- Deliverparts to technicians on site as required
- Provideback-up warehousing support when required
- Providejanitorial support to warehouse when required
- Commitmentto promoting and supporting a safe workplace
- Otherduties, as assigned
- 2years of delivery experience
- 2years of forklift operation experience
- Mustpossess a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Previousexperience in a warehouse setting would be considered an asset
- Mustbe familiar with the Greater Vancouver area
- Abilityto lift 50 lbs;
- Fallarrest training and fork lift certification would be considered assets.
- Strongcommunication and customer service skills
- Musthave the ability to work with little supervision and manage multiple objectives.
This position will work7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please note that any future shiftchanges that may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of thestanding Collective Agreement.
CumminsSales & Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement.
If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now”!
Internal Close Date:July 17, 2017
Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted.