Cummins Inc. Payroll Coordinator in Surrey, British Columbia
CumminsSales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for CumminsInc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and aglobal leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches and over700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
TheGolden Ears Corporate Office has an opening for a Payroll Coordinator on a oneyear temporary contract. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will beresponsible for the accurate preparation and processing of salary semi-monthlypayroll for 350+ employees.Additionalresponsibilities are described below.
- Preparingmonthly payroll journal entries
- Processingnew hires and terminations
- Assistingwith converting our vacation tracking from anniversary year to calendar year
- Assistingwith various projects as required
- Otherduties, as assigned
- CPAPayroll Compliance Practitioner Certification (PCP)
- Experienceusing ADP Workforce now is considered an asset
- Advancedcomputer skills in Microsoft Office products specifically excel
- Minimumof three years payroll experience
- Payrollaccounting experience
- Pastexperience in working with Vacation Tracking and Accruals is considered anasset
- Excellentattention to detail, organization and communication skills
- Abilityto adhere to confidentiality policies and protocolThis position will work Monday to Friday.Please note that any future shift changesthat may occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions ofemployment.
Cummins Sales &Service – Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program, benefitspackage, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development andcareer advancement.. If you’re ready to turbochargeyour career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: December 5, 2016
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1388