Cummins Inc. Warehouse Person in Surrey, British Columbia
CumminsSales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for CumminsInc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and aglobal leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches and over700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
Ifyou are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team, our Surreylocation has an opening for a Warehouse Person. Reporting to the Parts Manager,you will be responsible for performing shipping and receiving duties and forpicking parts for shop counter and retail orders.
Additional responsibilities are described below:
* Responsibilities: *
- Receive all incoming freight, post inventory indatabase (BMS),and place stock parts in inventory
- Accuratelypick, pack and ship outbound parts orders
- Re-stockparts from service repairs
- Post& receive Perform bin maintenance as requested
- Occasionalparts pickup & deliveries
- Warehouse& yard housekeeping duties as required
- Performdaily inspections & logs (Forklift and other material handling equipment)
- Participatein weekly inventory cycle count
- Miscellaneous tasks to support all internalCummins Sales and Service customers as well as other branches
- Process core returns and new part credits
* Position Requirements: *
- Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- 2 years of experiencein a Shipping and Receiving role
- Must have 2 years offork lift experience
- Mustbe able to lift 50lbs
- Class5 Drivers Licence
- Forklift ticket certification would be an asset (will train)
- Strong organizational, communication andcustomer service skills
Knowledgeof Cummins and Allied products and experience using BMS software would be anasset.
This position will worka variety of day, Tuesday to Saturday and afternoon shifts on a rotation basis.Please note that any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordancewith the terms and conditions of employment.
If you’re ready toturbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now”!
* InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire. *
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted