Cummins Inc. Aftermarket Sales Representative in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Cummins Western Canada is an exclusive distributor forCummins Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel enginesand a global leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches andover 700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwesterncanada.cummins.com.
CumminsWestern Canada has an opening for an After Market Sales Representative coveringthe Manitoba and Western Ontario markets. Reporting to the General Manager, Aftermarketyou will be responsible for the management of customer relationships to achievesales goals and execution of sales plans within the assigned territory andaccounts for Cummins Western Canada’s customer base.
- Sellscompany parts and services by developing new prospects and accounts
- Achievessales targets and ensure customer satisfaction
- Developsrelationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty
- Conductsnegotiations according to company guidelines
- Identifies,researches and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationshipsthat will generate future sales and repeat business
- Respondsto customer concerns about the company and its products
- Providesleadership and mentoring to less experienced sales representatives
- Maintaininga balance between cold calls and existing accounts
- Drivesutilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer RelationshipManagement, Customer focus Six Sigma)
- 3-5years of sales or customer relations experience, with a strong background inrelated principles
- Provenability to achieve goals and targets
- Focuson Customer needs – able to leverage network of customer contacts to attaincustomer specific information
- AccountPlanning – strong ability to develop strategies to grow business, formulatemarketing plans, identify support needs and measure progress
- SalesCalls background with the ability for formulate a sales call plan, conductcalls according to plans, gather information and negotiate terms of sale
- CustomerRelationship experience specific to customer interactions and relationships tomaximize sales opportunities.
- Ableto demonstrate consistently the ability to establish rapport, meet commitmentsand develop effective working relationships
- Abilityto multitask and coordinate multiple customer requests at any time
- Excellentorganizational and time management skills
- Shouldhave strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs
- Strongcommunicator with superior presentation skills
- Abilityto travel as required
- Commitment to promotingand supporting a safe workplace
- Otherduties, as assigned
- Commitmentto customer service
This position is Monday – Friday; as acommission-based role travel and overtime is often part of the job. Please notethat any future shift changes that may occur are made in accordance with theterms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Western Canadaoffers a competitive wages and benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan,and opportunities for development and career advancement. . If you’re readyto turbocharge your career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: November 10, 2016
Internal Candidates: Pleaseensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on the applicationquestionnaire.
Job Title: Aftermarket Sales Representative
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 01/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1371