Cummins Inc. Parts Person in Winnipeg, Manitoba
CumminsSales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for CumminsInc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel engines and aglobal leader in power generation technology. With fourteen branches and over700 employees across Western Canada, we are a growing company dedicated toproviding our customers with solutions they can count on.For moreinformation, please visitwww.salesandservice.cummins.com.
TheWinnipegBranch has an opening for a Parts Person. Reporting to the PartsManager, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Providecustomer personal assistance with parts ordering and/or availability issues
- Provideparts support to dealers when CUMPAS and/or QuickServe systems are notavailable
- Promotionof parts programs and specials
- Promoteand participate in sales & marketing efforts for parts and servicepromotion programs
- Supportand utilize BMS system for coordinating Branch parts operations
- Communicatepertinent parts information to internal and external customers in a timely,effective and personalized manner
Pre-pickingorders for shop counter person and retail
Shippingand Receiving duties as required
Provide support to thetruck shop, field service & Power generation departments as well as quoting& sourcing parts for repairs
Allother duties as assigned by parts manager
- Minimumof 2 years’ experience working in parts environment, experience with Cumminsparts or diesel parts is an asset
Knowledgeof QSOL, BMS and Lotus Notes is an asset
ForkliftSafety Certification is an asset
- Mustbe a quick and continuous learner
- Abilityto work safely and logically with minimal supervision
- Ableto contribute individually as well as a part of the team
- Goodcommunication and organizational skills required
- Musthave a Manitoba Driver’s License
- Flexibilitywith respect to shifts, on call rotation as requiredThis position will work Mondayto Friday, 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm. Please note that any future shift changes thatmay occur are made in accordance with the terms and conditions of employment.
Cummins Sales &Service – Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program, benefitspackage, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities for development andcareer advancement.. If you’re ready to turbochargeyour career, submit your resume by clicking “Apply Now” above!
InternalClose Date: December 10, 2016
InternalCandidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as an internal candidate on theapplication questionnaire.
We thank all applicants, but onlythose selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Title: Parts Person
Employment Type: Regular
Date Posted: 30/11/2016
Requisition ID: 1392