Cummins Inc. Service Supervisor in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is anexclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independentmanufacturer of diesel engines and a global leader in power generationtechnology. With fourteen branches and over 700 employees across WesternCanada, we are a growing company dedicated to providing our customers withsolutions they can count on.For more information, please visit www.salesandservice.cummins.com.At Cummins Sales & Service, we are an equal opportunity employerdedicated to diversity in the workplace.
If you are driven and motivated to become part of a dynamic team ourWinnipegBranch has an opening for a Service Supervisor with regular workhours being Tuesday – Saturday. Reporting to the Service Manager, this positionwill be responsible for the supervision of the service department whileproviding functional excellence and leadership to the team of Truck Technicians.Additional responsibilities are described below.
* Responsibilities: *
- Providingleadership and guidance on Cummins Engine Platforms, Warranty and TechnicalEscalation Plans
- Supportand Lead all Cummins and Customer Safety Initiatives
- Supportall Customer Service needs
- Effectivelymanage tech productivity and efficiency
- Theability to delegate and assign work orders to the appropriate technician
- Createrepair plans, quotes, invoices with consistency and attention to detail
- Communicationwith customer approval/timing of repair and provide timely updates to job planchanges
- Effectivelymake sound decisions on Parts Sourcing
- Ensureall progressive guidelines and repair practices are being followed
- Processwarranty and manage all Front End Edits and Variances
- PerformJSA Audits
- Workwith technicians to ensure Service documentation accuracy and published repairprocedures are followed
- Workwith the Service Manager on ensuring Technician qualifications are current.
* Requirements: *
- WorldClass Customer Focused Mentality
- RedSeal Certified Technician is considered an asset
- StrongProduct Technical Engine Familiarization/Qualifications
- Proficientat using all Cummins Electronic Tools
- Mustbe organized and have the ability to organize others within the departmentresponsibilities and initiatives
- Previousleadership experience an asset
- Basicknowledge of computer with effective communication skills, and the ability tolearn all software and reporting as required for the position
- Musthave or the ability to learn the BMS system and processes
- EffectivelyUse Rapidserve on Catastrophic Failures or where required; as well as theability to make warranty decisions, handle claim processing and proficienttroubleshooting skillset.
CumminsSales & Service - Western Canada offers competitive wages, a bonus program,benefits package, employer matched Pension Plan, and opportunities fordevelopment and career advancement. * If you’re ready to turbocharge your career, submit your resume byclicking “Apply Now” above! *
Internal Close Date:July 17, 2017 _ Internal Candidates: Please ensure you identify yourself as aninternal candidate on the application questionnaire. _
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for further consideration willbe contacted