Cummins Inc. Application Engineer in Abidjan,
At Cummins, our Application Engineers apply basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks. They assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ solutions.
- Uses prescribed and innovative methods, and works with adequate guidance.
- Participates as a team member and actively contributes towards team goals.
- Carries out partially defined and moderately complex tasks.
- Demonstrates good understanding and applies knowledge of an engineering discipline.
- Applies engineering and/or scientific skills and continues to develop experience in creating engineering solutions.
- Installation Quality Assurance (IQA) - Has a basic understanding of the Installation Review Process,including the tools and processes associated with the various markets.
- Cross-Functional Design Review - Can conduct a cross-functional design review with limitedguidance. Has completed at least one formal design review, either independently or with assistance.
- Product Validation - Understands the measures of data quality, methods of analysis and availabletools. Includes the understanding of the work flow required to schedule, install, setup, calibrate,and operate the equipment associated with testing.
- Project Management - Can apply the principles, techniques, and procedures of project management,and is able to use the tools appropriately as part of their work with limited assistance.
- Manage Customer Relationships - Basic understanding of techniques and tools to enhanceproductivity (i.e. schedules, appointments, call plans, etc). Has a basic understanding of attitudesand behaviors to establish relationships and build trust. Understands the need to and responds within the appropriate time frame to customer needs.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, University, or equivalent degree in Engineering required. Strong consideration will also be given to candidates who have equivalent Engineering experience and are also working towards an
- Engineering degree.
- Minimal relevant experience desired, such as internship, co-op, or other pertinent work experienceAbility to communicate in French and English (Written and oral communication)
Ability to communicate in French and English (Written and oral communication)
Ability to drive and must possess valid driver's license
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment where the diversity of our workforce strengthens our ability to deliver world class products and services to our customers . Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins welcomes applicants with disabilities and will make reasonable accommodation to enable individuals to apply and compete for employment opportunities for which they are qualified. We are committed to fostering a flexible environment that supports the balanced integration of an employee’s professional and personal responsibilities and goals.
Lieu principal Côte d'Ivoire-Lagunes-Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire, Abidjan, DBU Bietry Boulevard
Type d'emploi Expérimenté
Recruitment Job Type Not translated Professionnel – Expérimenté
Publication d'offre 10 avr. 2018, 04:58:48
Date de retrait de la publication Continu
Req ID: 18000215